Ok, because my last couple posts have been on the serious side, I decided to lighten up my blog a bit with an attempt at humor.
Ever read personal ads? If you have, or do, you'll notice a lot of repetitiveness. You'll see a lot of woman saying the same thing, and a lot of men saying the same thing. The funny thing is about these popular things to say is they are vague. Bellow I'll list them and provide what they really mean.
Warning: NOT intended to be viewed by children. Some of these JOKES are a bit crude.
WHAT WOMEN REALLY MEAN...
They say, "I'm looking for a man who knows how to treat a woman"
They mean, "I'm looking for a man who will buy me things."
They say, "I'm looking for a real man."
They mean, "I'm looking for a man who has a job and will buy me things."
They say, "I'm a proud bbw."
They mean, "I'm a lazy fat woman with no intentions of ever trying to lose any weight."
They say, "I am strong willed and speak my mind"
They mean, "I am opinionated and never shut up."
They say, "I am like no other woman you've met."
They mean, "I have a weird hair cut and act 15 years old."
They say, "I am an independent woman."
They mean, "I work at Wal-Mart and collect child support."
WHAT MEN REALLY MEAN...
They say, "I am driven and focused on achieving my goals in life."
They mean, "I still live with my parents."
They say, "I just want to be friends first and see where it goes from there."
They mean, "I want to see if you are hot first."
They say, "I am financially secure."
They mean, "I think all women only want a man for his money."
They say, "Seeking Mrs. Right."
They mean, "Seeking a woman who swallows."
They say, "I have a good sense of humor."
They mean, "I still laugh at farts."
They say, "Just looking for a friend."
They mean, "I am trying to get into your panties by making it look like I'm not."
They say, "I love BBW's"
They mean, "I'm a boob man."
They say, "I am sensitive, caring, and willing to listen."
They mean, "I will make the perfect gay friend."
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment